Item Power Cable Splice Kit
Wire Range (AWG) 2
Max. Cable Dia. (In.) 0.625
Max. Connector Dia. (In) 0.406
Standard Length (In.) 4.50
Voltage Rating Unshielded 5kV/Multiple Conductor Cables 1kV
Material of Construction #4 Resin
Temp. Range Continuous 90 DegreeC, Intermittent 250 DegreeC, Overload 130 DegreeC
Standards UL Listed 486D, File No. E102356
Includes Mold Body, Pouring Spout, Electrical Tape, Instruction Sheet
* Splice Kits for Motor Leads, Power Cables, Multimold, and Pool Lighting
* Kits provide physical protection for connections of any size, insulating them against moisture in above-ground or direct-burial applications.
* Power Cable
* Resin-encapsulated splice creates an extremely reliable seal.
* 3M 82-A1, 3M 82-A2, 3M 82-A3, 3M 82-B1 are UL Listed.
* Makes 1 splice
* Hazardous Material
* California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a product known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Power Cable Splice Kit, Wire Rang Max 2 AWG Wire Rang, Max Cable Dia 0.625 In, Maximum Connector OD 0.40625 In, Standard Length 4.5 In, Voltage Rating Unshielded 5kV/Multiple Conductor Cables 1kV, Material #4 Resin, Temp Range Continuous 90 C, Intermittent 250 C, Overload 130 C, Color Black, Meets UL Listed 486D, File E102356, Resists Moisture, For Spliced Direct Burial, Submerged, Unshielded Cables, Includes Mold Body, Pouring Spout, Electrical Tape, Instruction Sheet